Talladega Superspeedway Offers 'Suite' Deal For April 27 - 29 Aaron's Dream Weekend
Race fans who have always wanted to experience Talladega Superspeedway from a luxury VIP Suite but never had a chance, now have an opportunity of a lifetime. For the spring race only, Talladega Superspeedway is offering one 'suite' deal for race fans. Individual suite hospitality passes are now being sold for the April 27 - 29 Aaron's Dream Weekend at NASCAR's Most Competitive Track.
"Our fans have always inquired about purchasing individual suite passes to our events," said Talladega Superspeedway Vice-President/General Manager Rick Humphrey. "This is certainly one of our biggest requests and we are thrilled to provide them this opportunity."
This one race only package can be purchased for $625 and includes admission for both the Saturday, April 28 and Sunday, April 29 event days. The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series and the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series race are scheduled for Saturday followed by the Aaron's 499 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race on Sunday.
Suite Package Includes:
- Pass into the suite Saturday and Sunday
- 1 Suite/Hospitality parking passes per two Suite passes
- Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing your guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages (soda, water and beer)
- Sunday souvenir programs
- Saturday Event Souvenir
- Closed-circuit televisions
- Security guard
- Private restroom
- Cash bar is available
Quantities are limited, so race fans wanting to take advantage of this special offer should call the speedway ticket office at 877-Go2-DEGA or log on to www.racetickets.com today. Don't miss the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series as they return to Talladega Superspeedway in 2007.
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class