Talladega Superspeedway Offers 'Suite' Deal For April 27 - 29 Aaron's Dream Weekend
Race fans who have always wanted to experience Talladega Superspeedway from a luxury VIP Suite but never had a chance, now have an opportunity of a lifetime. For the spring race only, Talladega Superspeedway is offering one 'suite' deal for race fans. Individual suite hospitality passes are now being sold for the April 27 - 29 Aaron's Dream Weekend at NASCAR's Most Competitive Track.
"Our fans have always inquired about purchasing individual suite passes to our events," said Talladega Superspeedway Vice-President/General Manager Rick Humphrey. "This is certainly one of our biggest requests and we are thrilled to provide them this opportunity."
This one race only package can be purchased for $625 and includes admission for both the Saturday, April 28 and Sunday, April 29 event days. The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series and the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series race are scheduled for Saturday followed by the Aaron's 499 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race on Sunday.
Suite Package Includes:
- Pass into the suite Saturday and Sunday
- 1 Suite/Hospitality parking passes per two Suite passes
- Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing your guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages (soda, water and beer)
- Sunday souvenir programs
- Saturday Event Souvenir
- Closed-circuit televisions
- Security guard
- Private restroom
- Cash bar is available
Quantities are limited, so race fans wanting to take advantage of this special offer should call the speedway ticket office at 877-Go2-DEGA or log on to www.racetickets.com today. Don't miss the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series as they return to Talladega Superspeedway in 2007.
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1