Don't Miss the Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, April 7
Easter Bunny Returns To NASCAR's Most Competitive Track
The Easter Bunny returns to NASCAR's Most Competitive Track on Saturday,
April 7, from 10 a.m. to noon for the track's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt in
The Easter Egg Hunt is open to all kids ages 1 through 10, and the thousands of eggs hidden at various points in the track's infield will contain candy and other prizes.
"This has become an annual event for us here at Talladega Superspeedway and we are constantly astonished by the response," said Talladega Superspeedway Vice President and General Manager Rick Humphrey. "It is a terrific opportunity for families to come out and enjoy a nice, family-oriented day together at the racetrack."
Entrance into the event is FREE of charge and will include:
- Easter Basket Contest - Kids are encouraged to decorate their own Easter baskets and arrive with them ready for judging! Everyone should arrive a little early in order to park, because the Easter Basket Contest will be held immediately as the event begins at 10 a.m.
- Egg Hunts By Age Group - The hunt for prize-filled eggs will begin at 10:30 a.m. for kids ages infant through 3. Then at 11 a.m., kids ages 4 through 6 will participate in a hunt, followed by kids ages 7 through 10 at 11:30 a.m.
- Visit With The Easter Bunny - As promised, the Easter Bunny will return to visit with eager egg hunters during the event.
- Face Painting - Face painters will be set up ready to create miniature masterpieces on the cheeks of all who visit.
- Refreshments - Two of Talladega Superspeedway's official sponsors, Pepsi and Golden Flake, will provide refreshments and snacks.
- Displays and Games - The Official Talladega Superspeedway Ford Mustang Pace Car, the Talladega On Wheels promotions vehicle, the Talladega Superspeedway Show Car, Ford trucks and cars, and various other special vehicles utilized by the track will be on display.
Talladega Superspeedway welcomes fans back for another year of the most competitive racing on the NASCAR circuit! Get your tickets now for Aaron's Dream Weekend, set for April 27 - 29, 2007, featuring the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series and Aaron's 499 NEXTEL Cup Series races. Friday, April 27 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Busch Series. Saturday, April 28 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series and the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series race. Then on Sunday, April 29, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series drivers will compete in the Aaron's 499, the ninth race of the season. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday. Tickets are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA (462-3342) Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CDT, or by logging onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets in person at Talladega Superspeedway's Ticket Office from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015