Don't Miss Out on Race Day Hospitality in The Party Zone Prior to The Aaron's 312 At Talladega Superspeedway
It's not too late for race fans to experience race day hospitality at its best at Talladega Superspeedway for the Saturday, April 28, 2007 Aaron's 312. Hospitality packages are still available in the The Party Zone Tent, located inside Hospitality Village, and fans are encouraged to come and enjoy a racing atmosphere before they witness the exhilarating side-by-side racing of the NASCAR Busch Series in the Aaron's 312. The Party Zone package is $65 and includes:
- Pass to The Party Zone Tent
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, soda, water and four drink tickets for beer
- Pre-race Pit Road Tour (schedule and weather permitting)
- Event souvenir
- Saturday parking pass
- Driver appearance (can be cancelled due to weather and schedule changes)
Admittance to The Party Zone must be accompanied by a Saturday frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
Tickets for Saturday's Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series event are $40 or $50. For more information about hospitality and group information, call 1-877-GO2-DEGA or visit our web site at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
Don't miss out on your chance to get an up close and personal look at some of NASCAR's hottest stars. Add some excitement to your race weekend and enjoy the ultimate fan experience.
The 2007 racing season at Talladega Superspeedway kicks off with Aaron's Dream Weekend set for April 27-29, featuring the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series practice and The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Busch Series on Friday, April 27, The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series and the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series race on Saturday, April 28, and the Aaron's 499 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race on Sunday, April 29. To order tickets, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets are also available online at www.racetickets.com, or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge (Frontstretch Lower General Admission Grand Stands only) with a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday of race weekend.
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chase Field Set; Anticipation is High for Talladega Superspeedway's fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22
- Last Chance! $10 Savings for Talladega Superspeedway's Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23, Ends Sept. 23