Official Theme for Talladega Speedway
Nashville, TN, Feb. 25, 2007
This Racing Season, Country Artist Keni Thomas's, "Alabama Home", is the official theme song for Talladega Superspeedway's 2007 Race Events. Fueling the Speedway's national media campaign, "Alabama Home", written and performed by Thomas, promotes five separate race events at Talladega; NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, the NASCAR Busch Series, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA).
Quickly gaining national recognition as a gifted songwriter, singer and entertainer, Thomas has been in the studio recording his new album with Grammy Award-winning producer Brent Maher. Thomas is ranked as Myspace's #1 Independent Country Artist.
- Advanced Price Tickets To Aaron’s Dream Weekend On Sale Today; Savings Include $10 Off Regular Pricing Plus Kids Free Options
- "4 Wide" Notes: Daytona 500 Edition
- Save Big with Advanced Price, Kids Tickets to Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway—On Sale Monday, Feb. 24
- Larger High-Definition Video Boards, Kids Free Initiative Highlight Fan Enhancements at Talladega Superspeedway
- Trevor Bayne Headlines Trio Test at Talladega Superspeedway