Official Theme for Talladega Speedway
Nashville, TN, Feb. 25, 2007
This Racing Season, Country Artist Keni Thomas's, "Alabama Home", is the official theme song for Talladega Superspeedway's 2007 Race Events. Fueling the Speedway's national media campaign, "Alabama Home", written and performed by Thomas, promotes five separate race events at Talladega; NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, the NASCAR Busch Series, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA).
Quickly gaining national recognition as a gifted songwriter, singer and entertainer, Thomas has been in the studio recording his new album with Grammy Award-winning producer Brent Maher. Thomas is ranked as Myspace's #1 Independent Country Artist.
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. First Driver Named for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Question & Answer Session Sunday, Oct. 25
- TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S “UNRESTRICTED” VIP PACKAGE OFFERS UNMATCHED ACCESS FOR WEEKEND FEATURING FINAL RACE OF CONTENDER ROUND FOR CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP