Official Theme for Talladega Speedway
Nashville, TN, Feb. 25, 2007
This Racing Season, Country Artist Keni Thomas's, "Alabama Home", is the official theme song for Talladega Superspeedway's 2007 Race Events. Fueling the Speedway's national media campaign, "Alabama Home", written and performed by Thomas, promotes five separate race events at Talladega; NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, the NASCAR Busch Series, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA).
Quickly gaining national recognition as a gifted songwriter, singer and entertainer, Thomas has been in the studio recording his new album with Grammy Award-winning producer Brent Maher. Thomas is ranked as Myspace's #1 Independent Country Artist.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race