Official Theme for Talladega Speedway
Nashville, TN, Feb. 25, 2007
This Racing Season, Country Artist Keni Thomas's, "Alabama Home", is the official theme song for Talladega Superspeedway's 2007 Race Events. Fueling the Speedway's national media campaign, "Alabama Home", written and performed by Thomas, promotes five separate race events at Talladega; NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, the NASCAR Busch Series, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA).
Quickly gaining national recognition as a gifted songwriter, singer and entertainer, Thomas has been in the studio recording his new album with Grammy Award-winning producer Brent Maher. Thomas is ranked as Myspace's #1 Independent Country Artist.
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23