Official Theme for Talladega Speedway
Nashville, TN, Feb. 25, 2007
This Racing Season, Country Artist Keni Thomas's, "Alabama Home", is the official theme song for Talladega Superspeedway's 2007 Race Events. Fueling the Speedway's national media campaign, "Alabama Home", written and performed by Thomas, promotes five separate race events at Talladega; NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series, the NASCAR Busch Series, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA).
Quickly gaining national recognition as a gifted songwriter, singer and entertainer, Thomas has been in the studio recording his new album with Grammy Award-winning producer Brent Maher. Thomas is ranked as Myspace's #1 Independent Country Artist.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond