Easter Bunny Returns To Talladega Superspeedway
The Easter Bunny plans to make a return trip to NASCAR's Most Competitive Track on Saturday, April 7, from 10 a.m. to noon for the track's Third Annual Easter Egg Hunt in the infield, speedway officials announced today.
The Easter Egg Hunt is open to all kids ages 1 through 10, and the thousands of eggs hidden at various points in the track's infield will contain candy and other prizes.
"This has become an annual event for us here at Talladega Superspeedway and we are continuously amazed by the overwhelming response from the community," said Talladega Superspeedway Vice President and General Manager Rick Humphrey. "Each year we try to add exciting new aspects to the day and encourage fans to come out and experience a fun and exciting family-oriented day at the racetrack."
Entrance into the event is FREE of charge and will include:
- Easter Basket Contest - Kids are encouraged to decorate their own
Easter baskets and arrive with them ready for judging! Everyone should
arrive a little early in order to park, because the Easter Basket Contest
will be held immediately as the event begins at
- Egg Hunts By Age Group - The hunt for prize-filled eggs will begin at 10:30 a.m. for kids ages 1 through 3. Then at 11 a.m., kids ages 4 through 6 will participate in a hunt, followed by kids ages 7 through 10 at 11:30 a.m.
- Visit With The Easter Bunny - As promised, the Easter Bunny will return to visit with eager egg hunters during the event.
- Face Painting - Face painters will be set up ready to create miniature masterpieces on the cheeks of all who visit.
- Refreshments - Two of Talladega Superspeedway's official sponsors, Pepsi and Golden Flake, will provide refreshments and snacks.
- Displays and Games - The Official Talladega Superspeedway Ford Mustang Pace Car, the Talladega On Wheels promotions vehicle, the Talladega Superspeedway Show Car, Ford trucks and cars, and various other special vehicles utilized by the track will be on display.
Talladega Superspeedway welcomes fans back for another year of the most competitive racing on the NASCAR circuit! Get your tickets now for Aaron's Dream Weekend, set for April 27 - 29, 2007, featuring the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series and Aaron's 499 NEXTEL Cup Series races. Friday, April 27 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Busch Series. Saturday, April 28 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series and the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series race. Then on Sunday, April 29, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series drivers will compete in the Aaron's 499, the ninth race of the season. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday. Tickets are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA (462-3342) Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CDT, or by logging onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets in person at Talladega Superspeedway's Ticket Office from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue