Talladega Superspeedway Issues 2007 Aaron's Dream Weekend Schedule
Talladega Superspeedway has released the tentative schedule of events for its upcoming race weekend, the April 27-29 Aaron's Dream Weekend featuring three action-packed days for fans at NASCAR's most competitive track. Click Here For Detailed Schedule.
Talladega Superspeedway will maintain a 3-day race weekend for fans after successful institution of the format in 2006. In accordance with that schedule, officials ask that all guests planning to stay on property in one of the track's many overnight parks make note of critical changes to the park opening times. Starting with the 2007 Aaron's Dream Weekend, all overnight parks outside the track will open on Tuesday of race week at 8 a.m. For guests staying in parks located in the track's infield, staging for load-in begins Wednesday night of race week, with load-in starting at 6 a.m. Thursday morning.
Grandstands will open for the first time of the weekend at 11:30 a.m. Friday, April 27. On-track activity that day begins with NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series practice from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. and final practice from 3:05 to 3:55 p.m. At 4:05 p.m., NASCAR Busch Series teams will roll out for The Birmingham News Qualifying for Saturday's Aaron's 312. Tickets for Friday's events are $15.
Grandstand gates will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday, April 28, and The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series will begin at 10:15 a.m. Then at 1:30 p.m., NASCAR Busch Series drivers will be introduced to the crowd prior to the 2 p.m. start of the Aaron's 312. Tickets for Saturday's events start at $40 for single-day admissions, while Allison Grandstand tickets good for both Saturday and Sunday are only $60.
On Sunday, April 29, gates will open at 9 a.m. allowing guests plenty of time to get to their seats and comfortable prior to NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series drivers being introduced at 12:30 p.m. The Aaron's 499 is set to begin at 1 p.m. Single-day grandstand tickets for Sunday start at $70, while two-day tickets for Saturday and Sunday events range from $60 to $165.
Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday. Tickets to all of these events are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CDT or by logging onto www.racetickets.com. More information on reserving a spot in Talladega's overnight parks and reserved infield area is also available online or by calling the Ticket Office. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets in person at Talladega Superspeedway's Ticket Office from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- “2 for $88” Dale Earnhardt Jr. Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Package Ends Monday at Midnight
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Named Honorary Member of Famed Alabama Gang; Iconic No. 2 Championship Car of Dale Sr. Driven Around Talladega Superspeedway in Day of Historic Proportion
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22