Check Out All That's NEW With Our Overnight Parks!
Talladega Superspeedway answered the call of race fans seeking increased family-oriented amenities by introducing Champion's Corner, an enclosed RVs-only overnight parking area outside the track's first turn featuring a strict no-alcohol policy for all park residents and guests. In addition, the new Champion's Corner Overnight Park features:
- Water hook-ups and gravel surfaces for each of its 156 spaces
- Morning newspaper delivery to each guest's doorstep
- Special entertainment
- Children's activities and worship service Sunday morning provided by Alabama Raceway Ministries
Reserved spaces in the new Champion's Corner are limited and may be purchased for $280 by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
The new Champion's Corner Overnight Park is the latest announcement from Talladega Superspeedway regarding projects expanding and improving its hundreds of acres of overnight parks. In December 2006, track officials announced the expansion of several of its existing parks, including:
- Additional spaces for purchase in Reserved Family Parks B, C and D located outside of the track on the southern end, near turn two. Spaces in these parks require reservations, and are available for purchase at $80 per space.
- Additional capacity created within North Park, which is located across Speedway Boulevard outside the track's northern end, closest to turns three and four. Spaces in North Park are free to guests with Sunday race tickets and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Additional capacity under development in the new South Park, located outside the track to the south of the existing Free Family Park. The South Park will also be free to guests with Sunday race tickets and will be opened as needed for race attendees.
Additional Overnight Parks Changes For 2007:
- The overnight parks at Talladega Superspeedway formerly known as Reserved Family Parks I & II located outside of turn one have been renamed Winner's Walk I & II Reserved Family Parks.
- Starting this spring, all of Talladega Superspeedway's overnight parks outside the track will open on Tuesday of race week at 8 a.m.
- Starting this spring, all of Talladega Superspeedway's overnight parks inside and outside of the track must be cleared by 11 a.m. Monday following the race.
- Starting this spring, all Family Parks located outside turns one and two will close two hours following the Sunday race. No vehicles will be allowed in or out of these parks to help ensure the smooth flow of post-race traffic.
"We are always looking for ways to enhance our guests' experience when attending race weekends at Talladega Superspeedway, and these expansions and improvements are just one way we aim to achieve that goal in 2007. By introducing the alcohol-free Champion's Corner, we feel we are answering the call of fans looking for more ways to enjoy time at the track with their families," said Talladega Superspeedway Vice President and General Manager Rick Humphrey. "In addition to that, we have also found ways to provide room for more guests in our existing parks. We consistently hear that our abundance of overnight parking is one of our greatest assets, and we welcome all of our event guests to take advantage of this convenience."
Talladega Superspeedway officials are preparing for an exciting year of racing here at NASCAR's Most Competitive Track. The 2007 Aaron's Dream Weekend is set for April 27-29, and features the Aaron's 312 NASCAR Busch Series race on Saturday, April 28 and the Aaron's 499 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race on Sunday, April 29. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult on Friday and
Saturday. Tickets are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA (462-3342) Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CDT, or by logging onto www.racetickets.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets in person at Talladega Superspeedway's Ticket Office from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT, Monday-Friday.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends