It's Official: TSS's Paving Project Is Complete!
Paving Progress Report, September 19:
Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!
It's Official - Talladega Superspeedway's Paving Project 2006 Is Complete
Talladega Superspeedway's Paving Project 2006 is officially complete, and fans returning for the upcoming UAW-Ford 500 event weekend Oct. 6-8 will not believe their eyes when they take in Talladega Superspeedway's new look. In addition to an all-new Talladega, fans will also see the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series compete at the track for the first time ever on Saturday, Oct. 7 in the Talladega 250. Then on Sunday, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series teams will compete in the UAW-Ford 500, race four in the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup! The fall race weekend will feature 1,000 miles of racing in 3 days, with the Food World 250 ARCA RE/MAX Series race on Friday, Oct. 6. Tickets are available now by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342); for our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway