It's Official: TSS's Paving Project Is Complete!
Paving Progress Report, September 19:
Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!
It's Official - Talladega Superspeedway's Paving Project 2006 Is Complete
Talladega Superspeedway's Paving Project 2006 is officially complete, and fans returning for the upcoming UAW-Ford 500 event weekend Oct. 6-8 will not believe their eyes when they take in Talladega Superspeedway's new look. In addition to an all-new Talladega, fans will also see the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series compete at the track for the first time ever on Saturday, Oct. 7 in the Talladega 250. Then on Sunday, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series teams will compete in the UAW-Ford 500, race four in the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup! The fall race weekend will feature 1,000 miles of racing in 3 days, with the Food World 250 ARCA RE/MAX Series race on Friday, Oct. 6. Tickets are available now by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342); for our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). You may also purchase tickets online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25
- E!’S “THE SOUP” Goes LIVE From Talladega Superspeedway For Special, Hour-Long Episode On Friday, Oct. 23 AT 10:00 PM ET/PT
- Surprises Are Plenty as Talladega Superspeedway Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Visits College Football Hall of Fame
- Talladega Superspeedway, Chevrolet Set To Look Pretty In Pink To Benefit The American Cancer Society
- Exciting Events, Driver Fun Will Again Make Talladega Superspeedway's 'The Big One on the Blvd' NASCAR'S Biggest Party