Autograph Session Set For Friday
Several NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series drivers will greet fans and sign autographs at Talladega Superspeedway on Friday, Oct. 6 at the Craftsman Mobile Marketing Unit behind the Anniston Grandstand near Entrance Plaza 3.
The autograph session is set for 2 to 3 p.m., and drivers expected to participate include:
- Erik Darnell, driver of the No. 99 Woolrich Ford
- Dennis Setzer, driver of the No. 85 Shell Rotella Chevrolet
- David Ragan, driver of the No. 50 Roush Racing Ford
- Robert Richardson, driver of the No. 1 winyourmortgage.com Chevrolet
- David Reutimann, driver of the No. 17 Toyota Tundra
- Rick Crawford, driver of the No. 14 Circle Bar Truck Corral Ford
- Johnny Benson, driver of the No. 23 Exide Batteries Toyota
- Chad McCumbee, driver of the No. 08 GPS Store/Garmin Chevrolet
- Mike Bliss, driver of the No. 16 Chevrolet Silverado
- Scott Lagasse, Jr., driver of the No. 04 Hemi Dodge
- A.J. Allmendinger, driver of the No. 24 Bill Davis Racing Toyota
The drivers will make the appearance shortly after the conclusion of Alabama Beef Producers Qualifying, during which the field will be set for Saturday's inaugural John Deere 250 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race, one of the most anticipated races of the season.
Talladega Superspeedway welcomes fans back this weekend, Oct. 6 - 8, for 1,000 miles of racing in 3 days. The weekend begins with the Food World 250 ARCA RE/MAX Series race on Friday, Oct. 6, followed by the track's inaugural NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race on Saturday, Oct. 7. Then on Sunday, Oct. 8, NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series teams will compete in the UAW-Ford 500, race four in the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge on Friday and Saturday of race weekends in the general admission grandstands at Talladega Superspeedway. To order tickets, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com, or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Spectacular Races Just Became Even More “Can’t-Miss” as NASCAR Announces Format Changes for 2017
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017