Miller Lite Rock'n Racing Concert Quick Facts
38 Special & Shooter Jennings
A FREE Concert for Infield ticket holders* during Talladega Superspeedway's UAW- Ford 500 event weekend
Tentatively 7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7
In southernmost portion of the Talladega Superspeedway Infield, near the intersection of theTalladega and Eastaboga Boulevard overnight parking areas
All fans with Infield admission tickets are admitted free of charge to this concert. Two 3-day Infield tickets are included with the cost of all reserved infield overnight parking spots.
Walk-in Infield admission tickets may be purchased individually, and are available at the following costs:
- 3-day Infield Admission tickets are $105 and are valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday events.
- 2-day Infield Admission tickets are $90 and are valid for Saturday and Sunday events. They may be purchased at the end of the day's track activity on Friday.
- Single day Infield Admission tickets are $70, and may be purchased at the conclusion of track activities on Saturday. They are valid that evening, and for Sunday's events.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season