Miller Lite Rock'n Racing Concert Quick Facts
38 Special & Shooter Jennings
A FREE Concert for Infield ticket holders* during Talladega Superspeedway's UAW- Ford 500 event weekend
Tentatively 7 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 7
In southernmost portion of the Talladega Superspeedway Infield, near the intersection of theTalladega and Eastaboga Boulevard overnight parking areas
All fans with Infield admission tickets are admitted free of charge to this concert. Two 3-day Infield tickets are included with the cost of all reserved infield overnight parking spots.
Walk-in Infield admission tickets may be purchased individually, and are available at the following costs:
- 3-day Infield Admission tickets are $105 and are valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday events.
- 2-day Infield Admission tickets are $90 and are valid for Saturday and Sunday events. They may be purchased at the end of the day's track activity on Friday.
- Single day Infield Admission tickets are $70, and may be purchased at the conclusion of track activities on Saturday. They are valid that evening, and for Sunday's events.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Spectacular Races Just Became Even More “Can’t-Miss” as NASCAR Announces Format Changes for 2017
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017